Scottish Fold breeder, Scottish Fold Kittens, Scottish Fold Cat
“There are two means of refuge from the misery of life— music and cats.”
― Albert Schweitzer
This agreement is between Buyer, ____________________________ and Seller, NeverlandFolds
CONTRACT DATE _____/_____/_____
BREED: SCOTTISH FOLD. COLOR __________________________ SEX _____________
DATE OF BIRTH ______/_______/______
SIRE _____Boris______ DAM ____________________________
DEPOSIT ____50% = $___________ $ REMAINING BALANCE _________________$
The kitten/cat above is being sold as a pet (companion) designation/quality/price, for the sum of $___________
The kitten described above is being sold as a pet (no breeding, no show agreement/guarantee):
1. Purchaser will pay non-refundable deposit of $_______ by __________. Balance of $________ (cash. square cash, PayPal +3%,)
is due when kitten turns 8 weeks old. At this time kitten pickup date will have been provided to buyer by breeder, and buyer must pick kitten up on this date or risk forfeiture of monies paid. Purchaser accepts the responsibility of caring for this kitten and will provide properly for his/her welfare.
2. Purchaser agrees to keep the kitten in a clean environment, un-caged with proper nutrition, health care and companionship.
3. Purchaser agrees that if the kitten is determined by the breeder to be neglected or mistreated, Breeder/Seller shall have the unconditional right to reclaim and rehome the kitten without refund of the purchase price.
5. Breeder/Seller agrees that if this kitten is not already spayed/neutered at the time of the sale, the kitten must be spayed or neutered between the ages of 4 to 6 months. If the Purchaser fails to provide such evidence within the time period, the Breeder/Seller may reclaim the kitten without refund. The Breeder/Seller agrees to forward PARENTS registration papers upon documented proof of spay/neuter procedure. All kittens are eligible to be registered, but only the breed/show agreements will receive the TICA registration papers. Buyer agrees to give Breeder permission to call and speak to the vet regarding this procedure. This kitten was sold as a pet quality only, for a pet price. No kitten registrations will be provided unless a breed or show agreement is signed with us. Once Altered, Parental registrations and or Pedigrees will be provided as requested for proof of purebred status.
6. Purchaser agrees that the kitten will always receive prompt licensed veterinarian medical care in case of illness or sickness and will never be allowed to harbor fleas or other parasites.
7. Purchaser agrees that under no circumstances will this kitten ever be sold, leased, bred (unless agreement is in place at time of sale) or given to any pet shop, animal shelter, research laboratory or similar facility. If for any reason the Purchaser is unable to keep the kitten, Purchaser can give/sell kitten to a friend or relative, and continue the agreement of this contract.
8. Health Guarantee: This kitten is guaranteed to be in good health for a period of 72 hours, required to quarantined from other pets, and seen by a licensed vet within that time. If found to be medically unsound with a determination companionship is impaired such as a serious or life threatening congenital condition, the Breeder/Seller must be notified during the first 72 hours with documentation from a licensed vet and the kitten will be replaced with another kitten of comparable quality and value, if available. No cash refunds. Associated vet bills are to be expensed by the purchaser. This guarantee of health is void if kitten/cat (by buyer) is vaccinated for FeLv and FIP. (studies performed have concluded that the FeLv & FIP vaccination can potentiate actual FIP, thus we do not vaccinate for these & DO NOT guarantee health of kittens)
This kitten is guaranteed against congenital defects for 1 (one) year. Should the animal die within that time as a direct result of a congenital defect, the kitten will be replaced only if an appropriate autopsy is performed by a licensed veterinarian (not related to Purchaser) and a veterinarian’s certificate is provided showing proof as to cause of death. A replacement will be made of a kitten of comparable quality and value as available, at the discretion of the Breeder/Seller. The Breeder/Seller reserves the right to substitute a cash refund of sale price only. Owner pays transportation. If kitten dies while in possession of Breeder, the kitten will be replaced as soon as possible or Purchaser can opt for a refund. In the case of folded ear kittens, purchaser has researched the breed and understands the gene/condition that folds the ear.
9. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for shipping kitten including airfare and flight insurance. Breeder/Seller assumes no responsibility for illness/death directly related to shipping conditions.
10. Seller assumes NO responsibility for purchaser’s allergies to cats, disapproval of landlord, lack of proper house training for this cat/kitten, etc. No refund will be issued. We are a closed small cattery and do not allow outside cats to be exposed to our home and cats. Seller makes no guarantees as to the Kitten’s temperament or ear set. We socialize our kittens, but we cannot predict how the Kitten will act after it leaves our familiar environment. It is Purchaser’s responsibility to slowly transition Kitten to its new home. Purchaser acknowledges that some kittens may take longer than others to adjust to their new surroundings.
Any legal action which may arise under the terms of this contract will be brought within the jurisdiction of the breeders home State. Purchaser will be liable for any court costs and related charges including traveling, and attorney’s fees associated with Breed/Seller enforcing the terms of this contract. This agreement is the entire agreement between the parties. As a protection of reputation buyers agree from taking any action that negatively impacts Neverlandfolds, its reputation, products, services, management, or employees, unless in a legal format/court of law between buyer and seller.
In signing this document, Purchaser acknowledges that he/she has read, fully understands and agrees to all of the terms and conditions of the above sale.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, we each have signed this agreement on the______ day of _________ 20____.
Street address ________________________ City, State ___________________________
Phone# ______________________________ Email _______________________________
SELLER/BREEDER: Signature: RAS/ Neverland Folds
Neverland Scottish Folds
Please arrange with your vet continuation of shots: feline rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia (cat distemper). Your kitten will require 2-3 more 3-4 weeks apart.